5 affordable eco-friendly stores (online) !!!
So i'm writing another article.
This one's about affordable eco-friendly stores, because I know people who buy fast fashion aren't doing it to harm the planet on purpose; they're doing it because 1. it's extremely pricey to buy any kind of clothing nowadays and 2. because they're unaware of how unethical fast fashion is.
So here are 5 affordable eco-friendly stores! I'll make more posts like these in the future as I continue to research.
1. Quince - Quince's mission purpose is to make sustainable fashion the standard. Known for their affordable silks and cashmere (ooh's and ahh's), they sell clothes for women, men, children, & babies. I definitely wanna try and review.
2. Yes Friends - Yes Friends offers clothing for both men & women, and gives off a relaxed, Gen-Z vibe through their website & marketing. Their mission is "Yes Friends exists to make ethical clothing affordable and transform the fashion industry. Small goals."
3. ThredUp - An online thrift store that follows trends while allowing you to shop second-hand? Sign me up. I've bought from ThredUp before during COVID, and the process for getting your items was seamless. Consider me enthralled.
4. Pact - Pact is known best for their cotton clothing, which is not only sustainable but good for you! Skin is our largest organ and wearing literal plastic as clothing has been linked to cancer. They are currently marketed towards women, but hopefully by making it a trend to jump on the sustainability train they'll expand their demographics.
5. Everlane - Best for business & denim, Everlane is working towards net-zero emissions within their factories. Their range in clothing sizes is admirable but I definitely think they could expand, especially with their smaller sizes, but for now it is already integral enough to have sustainability as your main focus. Everlove.
stay sustainable!
xoxo, Louisa
Comments
Post a Comment