i'm anti-reseller

I recently started using Depop. By recently I mean yesterday. Ever since starting Luxe Cache I’ve just really to find my personal style, and when I downloaded the holy grail of niche clothes, aka Depop, I was blown away by the amount of FreePeople and other otherwise expensive clothing that I just don’t want to drop a band on. Anyway, I’m saying this point-blank-period, as someone who’s a ‘seller’ on Depop, I am so anti-reseller.


I honestly was going to go to my local Goodwill and scope out what I could sell; then I really thought about it and I felt disgusted with myself. I have the privilege of buying overpriced clothing that's underpriced in online marketplaces and I have the nerve to think of going to a thrift store to curate pieces to sell, when its main purpose is to be a place where people buy clothing since everywhere else is so expensive nowadays. And honestly, they have a good idea of going there and buying clothes, as you can in fact find Isabel Marant at the bins. But why would I sell it? It's there for a reason. 

idk what this is I'm so tired right now and I wanted to plug my Depop plus not forget about my blog bc I LOVE LUXE CACHE!!!

xoxo, Louisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the aesthetic of aesthetics.

distinctness is instinctive.

white jeans.